With temperatures soaring, its time to try these delicious no-bake recipes and give your oven a break.
With temperatures soaring, it’s time to retire that oven for the rest of the sweaty season. But fear not, there are plenty of delicious meals that can be made without that dreaded appliance.
For easy, bake-free culinary preparation, check out Matthew Kadey’s list of must-have tools in his article “The Joy of (not) Cooking.”
With all your no-bake tools at hand, try one of these no-bake recipes for cool and refreshing summer meals.
- Catfish Ceviche
- Mackerel Ceviche
- Smokey Guacamole
- Marinated Feta, Olive, and Roasted Red Pepper Skewers
- Mixed Bean Salad
- Chickpea Goji Berry Salad
- Spinach Salad with Prosciutto, Pecans, and Dried Cherries
- Avocado and Grapefruit Salad
- Chilled Cucumber Soup
- Vichyssoise (Cold Leek and Potato Soup)
- Fiery Chipotle Gazpacho
- Zucchini Pasta with Pesto Sauce
- Beet Burgers with Almonaise
- Teriyaki Tofu Wraps
- No-bake Mini Cheesecake
- Strawberry Soup
- Very Berry Pudding