We don’t know about you, but we think it’s about time sleep and wellness started to emerge as legit topics for living healthier lives. Looking back on the year, we sifted through the articles we published on these subjects and selected the ones that resonated most with you.
These 10 are worthy of a read — or a re-read.
1. 4 Reasons You’re So Damn Tired
Surprisingly, there’s more to it than simple shut-eye.
2. Why Eating Avocados May Help You Live Longer
Avocados definitely ruled 2017, but beyond avocado toast, there’s good reason to hop on the trend.
3. 4 Common Habits Sabotaging Your Sleep
Spoiler alert: Counting sheep just doesn’t work.
4. 10 Things Your Yoga Teacher Secretly Wishes You’d Do
Yoga teachers may seem really zen, but here’s insight into what they’re really thinking.
5. How to Use Pain and Discomfort to Your Advantage
Lots of good things come from going through bad things.
6. Golden Milk Turmeric Latte
In addition to turmeric, cinnamon and ginger help make this drink soothing.
7. How LaCroix Water Saved My Life
This simple sparkling water can definitely step in for diet soda, and maybe, eventually, more unhealthy drinks.
8. 3 Quick Recipes for Homemade Energy Bars
There are so many reasons to bypass store-bought energy bars — and these three recipes are at the top of the list.
9. Stretches to Energize Your Morning | 5-Pose Yoga Fix
These easy stretches help get the kinks out in the morning — and kickstart a good day.
10. Yoga for Better Sleep | 5-Pose Yoga Fix
From an energizing boost to a calming sanctuary, yoga is good at the beginning of the day and at the end.
READ MORE BEST OF 2017
> Weight Loss